Easy to apply. Hard to beat.
Unrivaled handling and performance set Strathmore products apart from any coating or lining on the market today. They meet the demands of virtually every substrate encountered in the water and wastewater industry including steel, ductile iron, and concrete.
Works fast, so you’re back in business sooner.
Our products cure in minutes—not days—setting at temperatures as low as -40°C (-40oF), ensuring integral structures are back in service quickly. Coatings and linings can be applied directly to metal, no primer needed. They are easily touched-up and provide a durable, long-lasting barrier to corrosion and chemical attack.
Our comprehensive coating/lining systems are suitable for potable water storage tanks, force-main pipelines, water purification facilities, wastewater collection and treatment structures, manholes, clarifying basins, wet wells, penstocks, pilings and more.
Unique performance and handling advantages.
Strathmore high solids and/or 100% solids polyurethane and epoxy coatings deliver outstanding results on time and on budget, resulting in high throughput and fewer callbacks. Our coatings feature numerous industry-leading handling characteristics:
- Set at virtually any temperature, winter and summer
- Nonflammable, solvent-free and as safe as house paint
- Applicable in a single multi-pass coat
- Sets in minutes, put into service within hours
- Easily touched up if damaged
- Non-dangerous for transportation
- No post curing required, ever.
Performance advantages include:
- Superior adhesion
- Resistance to chemical attack, gouging, and abrasion
- Flexibility and resilience
- Inertness for potable-water application
- Freedom from embrittlement
- Resistance to cathodic disbondment
- Numerous national and international approvals
- Totally monolithic, seamless polymer sheet virtually fused to the substrate